Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Radical Influence Network, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Member Registration: Please read the following terms of service before completing registration.
- Radical Influence Network TM (RIN) is a member organization open to all businesses and organizations globally.
- In creating your account, you must provide complete and accurate information.
- If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with your account. You must immediately notify RIN of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. RIN will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. You are responsible to keep your profile and listing current. Please safeguard your password and do not share it with anyone. Your password can be changed at any time and should be changed at least every 6 months. Any abuse of benefits due to your negligence could result in charge backs to you for abuse of services. It is your responsibility to notify RIN immediately if you suspect any breach or misappropriation of your password security.
- In creating your account, please provide your logo and a picture if appropriate. You grant RIN permission to use these images in association with your listing and promotions. You will be able to list your products/ services within the space provided. We reserve the right to edit any entries that are excessive in length.
General Use of the Website as is applicable to Radical Influence Network TM (RIN)
- Profiles and information are provided to help promote your product/ services to our RIN members.
- Accounts may not be transferred or resold.
- Promotion about other businesses/ services/ products not carried as part of your business is prohibited.
- Posting misleading information is prohibited. If you should change locations or add locations to your business, please update your site within 30 days.
- Posting logos or images for which you do not have a license is prohibited. Posting inappropriate information or images is prohibited. RIN has absolute discretion in defining “prohibited.” Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, RIN has the right (though not the obligation) to, in RIN’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in RIN’s reasonable opinion, violates any RIN policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in RIN’s sole discretion. RIN will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Attempting to circumvent security systems and measures in any way is prohibited and could result in termination of membership and legal action.
- Warranty disclaimer:
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. RIN MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA WEBSITE. RIN DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RIN WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
This Agreement does not transfer from RIN to you any RIN or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Entrepreneurs on the Move logo/ content, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with RIN, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of RIN or RIN's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RIN or third-party trademarks.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RIN Portal, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE RIN WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER ORNOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by Ecropolis from its (contracted) facilities in the United States of America. Ecropolis makes no representations that the RIN Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RIN AND ATSD, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website.
Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are of appropriate age and of sound mind and that you are a legal representative of the practice for which you are registering.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by RIN without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the RIN Website shall be deemed solely based in Virginia; and (ii) the RIN Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over RIN website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Virginia. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and RIN that arises in whole or in part from the RIN Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Fairfax County, Virginia. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at https://radicalinfluencenetwork.com/privacy-policy and any other legal notices published by RIN on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and RIN concerning the RIN Website. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and RIN’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. RIN reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the RIN Member Portal Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND RIN AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE RIN WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Account and Termination
Each membership is month to month.
Only active members can access the benefits and member area of the website. All of our features, content and extended benefits require a valid membership to access through the Radical Influence Network (RIN) website member portal.
Your account may be terminated with cause by RIN in the event of a breach of these Terms of Service. Should you decide to discontinue your account with RIN, you can do so through our member portal.
Responsibility of Website Visitors
RIN has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted by users to their respective profile pages. By operating the Radical Influence Network website, RIN does not represent or imply that it endorses the material posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. Users of the Website are required to recognize that they may have access to content from a variety of sources, and that RIN is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content, as further defined and in compliance with the Digital Millenium Act (“DMA”). Members are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems. The Website may contain content that is offensive, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that is restricted by the Digital Millenium Act including without restriction - the privacy or publicity rights, or copyright or other the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, and the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated by such content owners. RIN disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted or linked to the Website.
Should you find content that is objectionable, inappropriate or suspicious, please send contact RIN at DMCA@mail.radicalinfluencenetwork.com with specific references so we can ensure compliance with the DMA and review the content and associated users' profile.